Please ensure, when submitting timesheets, that you have included all relevant information on the timesheet, including your name, where you have worked, days, dates, start and finish times and unpaid breaks.
Timesheets may be submitted in person, by fax on 01273 224218, or by email.
Important: When submitting timesheets by email attachment using .jpg /.pdf or similar formats, please ensure that they meet the following criteria:
- The whole timesheet is in view.
- There are no dark backgrounds around the edge.
- The timesheet is not creased, folded or covered by shadows.
- Is in focus and shows all information required clearly.
- Please do not write messages or notes on timesheets as these will likely be seen by clients.
Timesheets which do not meet these criteria may be rejected.
Any queries should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org as emails sent to individual emails may not be picked up due to staff absense.
Thank you for your co-operation.