URGENT VACANCY – Support Worker, Brighton
We are recruiting for a Female* Support Worker, full time for a local charity based Brighton & Hove.
If you have the experience below, please call Steph or James on 01273 723090 today or email us on email@example.com
- Experience of working with people with Learning Difficulties
- Experience working with people with complex Mental Health needs – Managing aggressive behaviors nor required
- The service is a supported living service in Brighton
- Able to do shift work
- Full time, 37.5 hours a week
(* Due to occupational reasons and the nature of the unit we are seeking female candidates only)
Contact us today on 01273 or emailing us on firstname.lastname@example.org
*RECRUITMENT DAY – WEDNESDAY 20TH JULY* 9am-2pm
Pop in and see us at our Worthing Office, just opposite Waitrose, Rowlands House, 65 High Street, Worthing BN11 1DN
Come and see us for a cold drink and cupcake
We are currently recruiting the following…
RGN’s & RMN’s
Care Assistants (Day and Night hours available)
If you already work for Hanover Care pop in for a yummy cake to say ‘thank you’ for all your hard work and support.
Rachael, Caroline & Belinda look forward to meeting you. Just pop in, or if you would like more details, call us on 01903 258258 or email us.
Can’t wait for the open day to join? Why not ring us on 01903 258258 or use the contact page.
We are LOVING our new sign outside our Worthing office! (Thanks to Peters Signs). Our Worthing branch is based at Rowland House, 65 High Street (opposite Waitrose). Come and say hi! Always looking for caring and experienced #SupportWorkers #HealthCareAssistants and #Nurses. Excellent rates of pay and benefits. Just pop in or contact us by calling 01903 258258 or emailing email@example.com
We are an employer required by law to carry out Gender Pay Reporting under the Equality Act 2010 (Gender Pay Gap Information) Regulations 2017.
This involves carrying out six calculations that show the difference between the average earnings of men and women in our organisation; it will not involve publishing individual employee’s data. Please see the results below:
We are required to publish the results on our own website and a government website within one calendar year of April 5th 2018.
We can use these results to assess:
- the levels of gender equality in our workplace
- the balance of male and female employees at different levels
- how effectively talent is being maximised and rewarded.
The challenge in our organisation and across Great Britain is to eliminate any gender pay gap.
Gender Pay Reporting requires our organisation to make calculations based on employee gender. We will establish this by using our existing HR and payroll records. All employees can confirm and update their records if they choose to by contacting their usual consultant.
- mean gender pay gap = – 4.00%
- median gender pay gap = –11.11%
- proportion of males and females receiving a bonus payment = zero
- mean bonus gender pay gap = n/a
- median bonus gender pay gap = n/a
- proportion of males / females in each pay quartile:-
- Upper – Male 18.2% / Female 81.8%
- Upper middle – Male 34.4% / Female 65.6%
- Lower middle – Male 45.5% / Female 54.5%
- Lower – Male 31.2% / Female 68.8%
The figures above are calculated on the snapshot date of April 5th 2018.
On that date the company had 64 females and 27 males working.
The data shows a mean gender pay gap of 4% in favour of females
The data shows a median gender pay gap of 11.11% in favour of females.
This report was completed by the Finance Director of Hanover Care and has been carried out using all data available from the company’s payroll systems. If you have any questions regarding the data or information about Gender Pay Gap reporting, please email firstname.lastname@example.org